Heres for US, the unlucky ones who just can’t spend money like an Arab sheik….and have to stay home….it’s our stay-at-home eventer’s guide to the Rolex galaxy!
- Most useful tab on the left, “event”. Drop down to schedule, entry list, dressage times.
- Second best tab, “trade fair”, scroll down to a long list with website links of most of the sellers, and go to your favorite — chances are they will have a special or event posted on the website or facebook page.
- live feeds – check the schedule. The live feed is sometimes spotty but most of the time this is a good free service, so don’t complain too much. Overseas has to pay for it! Double check the schedule, it can change. (The videos on the right are OLD and from last year.)
- Thursday, April 25 Dressage Test, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 26 Dressage Test, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27 Cross-Country Test, 10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28 Jumping Test, 1:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Awards Ceremony, 3:00 p.m.
live blog all four days, scrolls…tab down for previous comments during the day… lots of pictures….commentary is somewhat cluttered with constant mentions of sponsors but you can winnow out info
amy dragoo (AK Dragoo Photography) check her FB page for pictures
Samantha L. Clark – look for her stuff at EN
periodic throughout the day, and week, amateur pictures and reporting things – some of the amateur’s stuff is better than the pros!
bitofbritain.com – check out their facebook pages and twitter if you do that. They will tweet stuff on occasion.
smartpakequine.com – same as above.
Other sponsors, companies like Flair nasal strips, Cavalor feed and Tipperary — Dubarry — etc. make friends on Facebook to keep up with the latest.